Ricoh is going to release the 1st function-expansion firmware upgrade to the Ricoh GR Digital IV on 27th February.
This Ricoh GR Digital IV firmware update comes with ideas taken from the lots of opinions and requests that Ricoh received from consumers who filled in a survey when they registered its digital cameras.
These consist of the selection to record copyright info within the EXIF data, an enhancement in auto-focus performance, with the capability to assign the ADJ lever or the Fn button to saving the snap focus distance also with an addition of “floating black level adjustment” to Interval Composite Mode capturing.
Improved features :
1. Adds Function for which includes Copyright Notice
2. Improves Auto Exposure Speed
3. Adds Function to save Snap Focus Distance at Time of Shutter Release to the ADJ lever and Fn button
4. Adds Function for Displaying Photo Info for Interval Composite Pictures
5. Adds Floating Black level adjustment function for Interval Composite Mode Capturing