The Panasonic 8mm f/3.5 ED Fisheye Lens for Lumix G Micro Four Thirds Digital Cameras with best price offer now available on Amazon.com, here is the details about the product :
If you interested with the Panasonic 8mm f/3.5 ED Fisheye Lens for Lumix G Micro Four Thirds Digital Cameras you can search on this website with keywords Panasonic,8mm,f/3.5,ED,Fisheye,Lens,for,Lumix,G,Micro,Four,Thirds,Digital,Cameras,panasonic cameras, lens, battery, review.
List Price: $799.95
Sale Price: $639.95
Availability: Usually ships in 3 to 5 weeks
Eligible For Free Shipping
With a 180 degree angle of view, the world is a very different place. And the Panasonic 8mm full-frame Fisheye lens captures that view brilliantly with 10 elements in 9 groups (1 ED lens) to minimize chromatic aberration and distortion, multi-coating to minimize ghosts and flare, and a stepping motor for smooth and silent focusing. When used with a Panasonic G Micro System camera, the lens operates with full contrast auto focus, focusing as close as 4". Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas (the famous and elusive bokeh). Sheet filters such as gels may be used on the rear element for more creative options.
- 8mm / F3.5 offers a diagonal angle of view of 180 degrees for both photos and HD movies; equivalent to 16mm on a full-frame camera
- Ten lenses in nine groups; adoption of an ED lens achieves a stable descriptive performance from close-up to infinity
- Closest focusing distance is as short as 0.1m; inner focus system enables a long working distance
- Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings
- Compatible with Panasonic Micro Four Thirds format digital cameras