The Nikon Coolpix S1200pj is the world’s 3rd digital camera using a built-in projector, replacing last year’s Nikon S1100pj model.
This new Nikon S1200pj provides a 40 % brighter internal projector and 3 times greater projection contrast compared to Nikon S1100pj, thanks to the new 3 lamps (blue, red and green LEDs) system that can reproduce the whole sRGB gamut and it has a contrast ratio of 200:1.
Further changes consist of connectivity with an iPod Touch,iPhone, iPad through a 460k-dot TFT LCD monitor, 18 scene modes, dedicated cable, a 3 inch, and a range of effects and digital filter systems. This S1200pj’s zoom lens is a 28-140mm equivalent, 5x zoom with Vibration Reduction with an aperture range of f/3.9-5.8, whilst the sensor is a 1/2.3-inch CCD having a total pixel count of 14.48 million.
The Nikon Coolpix S1200pj can be bought today in pink and black coming in at $429.95 / €464.00 / £399.99.
Key Features Nikon Coolpix S1200pj :
- Built-in Digital Light Processing (DLP) projector
- iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch compatible
- 14 megapixel CCD image sensor
- 3 inch 460,000-dot LCD monitor
- 5x optical zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 28-140mm).
- Hybrid VR (Lens-shift and Electronic Vibration Reduction)
- Projects images from the PC or storage device
- Luminous controls on camera
- ISO 100 – 6400
- Best Shot Selector (BSS)
- 720p HD movie recording with stereo audio
- In-camera filters
- Blink Proof
- Red-eye Fix
- EXPEED C2 image processing system
- Smart portrait system
- Smile Timer
Nikon Coolpix S1200pj Specification :
|Max Aperture||f/3.9 – f/5.8|
|35mm equivalent||28mm – 140mm|
|CCD pixels||14.1Mp (Megapixels)|
|Screen resolution||460,000 dots|
|Shutter speeds shortest||1/1500sec|
|Shutter speeds longest||4sec|
|ISO sensitivity||80 – 6400|
|Continuous shooting||No Data|
|Box Contents||Camera Strap AN-CP19 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL12 Charging AC Adapter EH-69P UC-E6 (ViewNX 2 CD-ROM and also PC-PJ Transfer ＆ Document-JPEG )Converter CD-ROM)|