The Charger For Nikon EN-EL5 Battery CoolPix 5900 5200 4200 7900 P4 P5000 P5100 and more! with best price offer now available on Amazon.com, here is the details about the product :
If you interested with the Charger For Nikon EN-EL5 Battery CoolPix 5900 5200 4200 7900 P4 P5000 P5100 and more! you can search on this website with keywords Charger,For,Nikon,EN-EL5,Battery,CoolPix,P4,and,more!,5900,5200,4200,7900,P5000,P5100,nikon cameras, lens, battery, review.
Neewer® AC Wall CHARGER + In-Car Charger Adapter For NIKON EN-EL5 / CP1 Battery Compatible with CoolPix P100, 3700, 4200, 5200, 5900, 7900, P3, P4, P5000, P5100, P6000, P80, P90, S10
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $1.59
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Get this wall & car charging set and charge your EN-EL5 camera batteries. anywhere! Replacement Battery Models: Nikon EN-EL5/CP1. Comaptible with: Coolpix 3700 / Coolpix 4200 / Coolpix 5200 Coolpix 5900 / Coolpix 7900 / Coolpix P3, Coolpix P4 / Coolpix P80, Coolpix P90 / Coolpix P5000, Coolpix P5100 / Coolpix P6000 / Coolpix S10, Coolpix S11. New generic Compact Charger Set. Charger is designed with a foldable A/C plug. Quick charge with automatic constant current control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock. Smart LED indicator shows charging status. A/C power supply input voltage: AC100V~240V. Output voltage: DC 4.2 ± 0.5V, 300mA ± 50mA. Dimensions: 3.25 x 1.5 x 1.75 inches. Accessory only, battery not included.
- NOTE: For a successful and safe charge of your battery, make sure to correctly align polarity ( positive / negative) before placing battery into charger
- Complete charging solution for digital video batteries
- High quality battery charger is a handy companion for digital shooting
- Charger is designed with a foldable A/C plug that charges your camera / camcorder battery anywhere in the world
- Quick charge with automatic constant current control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock; Smart LED indicator shows charging status