The Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras with best price offer now available on Amazon.com, here is the details about the product :
If you interested with the Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras you can search on this website with keywords Canon,EF,70-300mm,f/4-5.6,IS,USM,Lens,for,Canon,EOS,SLR,Cameras,canon cameras, lens, battery, review.
List Price: $649.00
Sale Price: Too low to display
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Eligible For Free Shipping
The Canon 0345B002 EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens has been developed to meet the high-performance standards that today's photographers demand. Improved Image Stabilizer technology provides up to three stops of "shake" correction, and the "Mode 2" option stabilizes images while panning with a moving subject. This telephoto lens has faster autofocus, and overall the lens is lighter and has a smaller diameter than the original. The zoom ring can be locked at the 70mm position, making this powerful lens easy to transport.
- 70-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon EOS SLR cameras
- 3-stop Image Stabilizer for reducing camera shake; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM)
- Electro-magnetic diaphragm (EMD) helps create attractive background at large apertures
- Super Spectra lens coating and lens element shaping suppresses flare and ghosting,Filter Thread: 58 mm
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 5.6 inches long; weighs 22.2 ounces; 1-year warranty